(1) In , "Setup" -> hyperlinks on steps 1 and 2 loop to the same webpage.
(2) I don't have much idea about the right place where the ".reviewboardrc" file should be, but it would be a good idea to commit it in the codebase like . Also, add it to .gitignore (like ).
(3) How about adding "kafka-rb.py" to kafka codebase ? With that maybe there won't be any need for JIRA_CMDLINE_HOME.
(4) In kafka-rb.py:
s', '-summary', action='store', dest='summary', required=False, help='Summary for the reviewboard')
d', '-description', action='store', dest='description', required=False
I am wondering if someone doesn't provide a summary and as its an optional param, the script won't complain. Eventually, RB dashboard would end up having a bunch of tickets with no summary or title.
(6) > print 'Creating reviewboard'
Could this message sound good: "Generating a new review board ticket" ?
(7) Is there a way to specify the "Testing Done" text of RB through this script ?
 : https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Kafka+patch+review+tool
 : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GIRAPH-331
 : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAJO-69