- Firefox 45 (Ubuntu 14.04).
- JSPWiki v2.10.2-svn-38 running in Payara Server 4.1
- Container managed authentication is enabled using a file-based realm
- HTTPS is enabled
- JSPWiki policy is locked down such that only authenticated users have access (both read and write)
Here are the steps to reproduce this:
- User A is editing a page.
- User B edits the same page concurrently.
- User A attempts to save the page.
- JSPWiki detects User B has made changes and presents User A's modifications in source format.
- The modifications presented in step 4 appear to have a number of extra paragraph breaks inserted which were not present in User A's original edits.
One has to manually strip these extra breaks out before pasting the content back into JSPWiki if the original formatting is to be retained. I'll attach a couple of screengrabs of what I'm seeing.