Affects Version/s: 2.10.2
Fix Version/s: 2.10.2
- Firefox 38 (Ubuntu 14.04).
- JSPWiki v2.10.2-svn-20 running in GlassFish v4
- Container managed authentication is enabled using a file-based realm
- HTTPS is enabled
- JSPWiki policy is locked down such that only authenticated users have access (both read and write)
Steps to reproduce:
1) Ensure section-based editing is enabled in the user preferences
2) Go to an existing page containing content arranged into sections
3) Hover the mouse over the section one wants to edit, and click the "Edit" button that appears
The markup editor appears but with empty content. Cancelling the operation instead takes me to an empty page with a new page creation prompt.