Uploaded image for project: 'JSPWiki'
  1. JSPWiki
  2. JSPWIKI-880

Glassfish 4 Wrong Chars Solution - Brasil PT

Bulk Copy AttachmentsBulk Move AttachmentsVotersWatch issueWatchersConvert to sub-taskLinkCloneUpdate Comment AuthorReplace String in CommentUpdate Comment VisibilityDelete Comments
    XMLWordPrintableJSON

Details

    Description

      When I deployed the application in glassfish 4 saw strange characters .
      After source debug, I found the problem and fix this:
      I changed m_output on line 284 of file WikiJSPFilter for ByteArrayOutputStream type.
      Obviously MyServletOutputStream class was modified to accept the new type.
      I do not know that this change will harm other JEE Servers but I have helped

      Attachments

        1. JSPWIKI-880.patch
          2 kB
          Harry Metske
        2. WikiJSPFilter.java
          15 kB
          Renato Grosz

        Issue Links

        Activity

          This comment will be Viewable by All Users Viewable by All Users
          Cancel

          People

            metskem Harry Metske
            renatogrosz Renato Grosz
            Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            4 Start watching this issue

            Dates

              Created:
              Updated:
              Resolved:

              Slack

                Issue deployment