getActions() and getActionsIterator() seem to be near duplicates
Can anyone seem any reasons why getActionsIterator() shouldn't be deleted?
- Method getActions answers the List of Actions accumulated by the
- receiver. Implementations may elect to supply an unmodifiable collection.
- @return <code>List</code> of
's, not null, possibly
public List getActions();
- Method getActionIteraror answers an Iterator over the List of Actions
- accumulated by the receiver. Implementations may elect to supply an
- unmodifiable iterator.
- @return <code>ListIterator</code>, not null, possibly unmodifiable
public ListIterator getActionsIterator();