Affects Version/s: 2.2-M1
Fix Version/s: 2.2.0
- To provide more optimized way handling DOM element for head contribution element.
- Page aggregators should aggregate head elements to be contributed to the page
- Portal pipeline acts as non-streaming portal implementation,
while Desktop pipeline acts as streaming portal implementation.
- In Desktop pipeline, as a streaming portal, the portal will invoke render() method twice: one for head elements and the other for rendering markups.
- AJAX desktop implementations should be slightly changed to adapt itself to this change.