Affects Version/s: 2.2.0
Fix Version/s: 2.2.0
Current solution of the maven-1 generated site isn't available to us anymore (no more maven-1).
- maven-2 based site generation
- doesn't work well with the additional complexity of integrating multiple site versions, j2-admin, and possible other applications which have a new (svn) home, Apache Portal Applications components etc.
- CWIKI (Confluence)
- doesn't properly support folder navigation and requires a unique page "id" for each Confluence space, meaning we might end up with extreme amount of Confluence spaces to manage
- only an outdated version currently available at Apache which doesn't support nice editing and plugins yet (but the newer/latest MoinMoin does)
- does support folder navigation and independent page id naming within a folder