Click Refresh button from Browser (IE and FF), the query string .../default-page.psml?editPage=true in url caused a page in view mode to go back to edit mode. To reproduce this situation Do following:
- Log in as admin to see page edit icon (the pencil icon).
- Click on the pencil icon to get into page edit mode.
- Click 'Change Layout Theme' button to submit (make a new selection from drop down list doesn't make a difference; I did not make any new selection, just use the pre-selected 'tigris'). Wait until page re-paint itself. You will notice the query string ?editPage=true is appended to the url at this time.
- Click page view icon to get out page edit mode (notice that ?editPage=true is still in the url when it should disappear at this time).
- Because of this reason, Click 'Refresh' button in the browser (both IE and FF) makes the page go back to the edit mode.