dnsjava 2.0.3 has been released. jspf has already been updated to this dependency.
Here is the changelog from 2.0.1 (that we bundle with James 2.3.0) and 2.0.3 (to help evaluating if we need backport for James 2.3.1):
- The Zone.fromXFR() method should be able to create zones
from AXFR-style IXFR responses.
(Bill Kuker <firstname.lastname@example.org>)
- Make the routines that convert between the DNS and standard Java
representations of DSA signatures public.
(suggested by Klaus Malorny <Klaus.Malorny@knipp.de>)
- Add a TSIG constructor that takes an algorithm as a String.
- Add support to TSIG.fromString() for specifying an algorithm.
- When converting a PublicKey to a DNS record, allow the algorithm
to be specified, as RSA keys can be either of the RSA-SHA1 or
RSA-MD5 algorithms (based on a patch from
- When converting a PublicKey to a DNS record, allow the type (KEY
or DNSKEY) to be specified.
- Update the DNSSECVerifier code to use DNSKEY records, not KEY
- Added support for parsing the output of ipconfig in French .
(Frederic Bazin <fbazin@users sourceforge.net>)
- If both "search" and "domain" lines are present in a resolv.conf
file, the domain line should be ignored.
- Add support for the SPF record type.
- DNSSEC.digestRRset could digest records in the wrong order.
(reported by David Blacka <email@example.com> and
Mahendra Jain <Majain@verisign.com>)
- Add support for the IPSECKEY record type.
- The result of a Lookup that involves a CNAME should include
the queried name as one of the aliases, not the CNAME target.
(Jon Lachelt <firstname.lastname@example.org>)
- Loading zones containing RRsets with multiple records didn't work.
(reported by Olafur Gudmundsson" <email@example.com>)
- AXFR requests could leak file descriptors if the connection
failed. (Can Bican <firstname.lastname@example.org>)
- Add a Resolver.setTimeout(int secs, int msecs) method.
(requested by Dmitry Isakbayev) <email@example.com>)