Current FetchMail code is really hard to read and manage.
I loose too much time looking around its code to understand how things works.
So I put my hands in, and applied a few refactoring.
I already removed 2200 lines of code (50Kbytes of code) while keeping the same functionality (only refactorings).
Of course refactorings like this are not always an easy change: I also remove the StoreProcessor/FolderProcessor/MessageProcessor granular creation by refactoring them to top level reentrant objects that take things to process as arguments to their "process" method.
MessageProcessor is still a mess, but I think this is more selfdocumenting than before.
I can clean up things much more and update documentation and so on, but I would like to know if this kind of update is welcome or not, before loosing too much time.