Affects Version/s: 3.5.0
Fix Version/s: None
I want to suggest a new organization of the source-code (I won't handle every concerns but some important ones I have about the current state).
I would like the first level to be:
I'm not sure it's the best organization but:
- it allows to see easily what james most important concepts are
- put technical details into a common sub-tree
- have products a top level thing instead of a hidden one
- group what we think are extensions somewhere
- put functional testing sources somewhere that is easy to find (because a lot of people starts by reading functional tests)
What do you think?
There are no Sub-Tasks for this issue.