IMPALA-4114: Port BufferedBlockMgr tests to buffer pool
BufferedBlockMgr had a number of interesting backend tests
that are still relevant to BufferPool. This commit copies
them across and adapts them to BufferPool. This should bring
the backend test coverage for BufferPool up to par with
Many tests weren't ported because they are not relevant or would
duplicate other tests:
- GetNewBlock* -> covered by PageCreation/BufferAllocation
- Pin -> covered by Pin
- Deletion/DeleteSingleBlocks -> all BufferPool tests cover deletion
- Close -> BufferPool doesn't have "cancellation"
- TransferBufferDuringWrite -> the API being tested is not present. Some
of the deletion tests are the closest analogue.
- WriteCompleteWithCancelledRuntimeState -> not relevant, BufferPool
doesn't reference RuntimeState.
- MultipleClients* -> we have many tests for the (very different)
- ClientOversubscription -> oversubscription is not supported
- CreateDestroyMulti -> we don't support creation/destruction of
buffer pools like this
- AllocationErrorHandling -> redundant with WriteErrorBlacklist
Reviewed-by: Tim Armstrong <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Tested-by: Impala Public Jenkins