1. app.js is massive, hard to maintain and often a source of various merge conflicts.
2. Even if some code is de facto separated by feature (configuration/queries/admin/profile), no agreement was made on how to structure directories, which leads to confusion and app.js growth.
I propose to:
1. Reorganize source code file structure:
2. Slim app.js down to something like this:
Each directory inside app will follow the same module structure as agreed upon before (i.e. components/services/filters, etc).
3. In order to test water, update the configuration module first and if everything goes as expect proceed with other modules.