Should be done after
IGNITE-6022. We should allow optional streaming mode for JDBC driver. In this mode only INSERTs without SELECT should be possible. All other DML operations should throw an exception.
1) Add command SET STREAMING=1|ON|0|OFF which will enable or disable streaming for connection.
2) Add command STREAMER FLUSH which will force data flush.
3) Only INSERT without SELECT works, all other DML statements should throw an exception
4) It should be possible to stream into several tables simultaneously (i.e. several streamers could be opened)
5) Any DDL statement should force flush of all currently opened streamers.