Will document documentation related issues.
Getting Started (https://apacheignite-net.readme.io/docs/getting-started-2)
- document how to start with Apache.exe that is a part of release bundle.
- By default Apache.Ignite.exe starts Ignite.NET node with the default configuration: config/default-config.xml.. However, this doesn't look valid statement. Tried to remove and corrupt it but the node was started all the time.
- there is no installation instructions that are part of “platform\dotnet\README.txt”
- how to start with particular a particular configuration (app.config and XML). No examples, not clear.
- more info about app.config: how it maps to C# classes, how to specify type names
- cachetypemetadaa is used an example of configuration. QueryEntity's XML, App.config and source examples must be provided.
- clarify keyType/keyTypeName confusion
- refer to the BinaryContfiguration from the interoperability section (https://apacheignite-net.readme.io/docs/platform-interoperability#mixed-platform-clusters) that must be set if there are Java node. Show the stack trace that usually produced when BinaryConfiguration is wrong.
- Refer to Java readme tuning page and explain how to set JVM parameters from .NET (app.config and C#).