As per ASF INFRA advise/request, the downloads page needs to be adjusted this way:
- PGP/SHA512 stuff should refer to downloads.apache.org instead of www.apache.org/dist/
- I could not find a link to the KEYS file.
- The page links to NIGHTLY builds; these must not be promoted to the
- the page does not describe how to verify downloads, and only
mentions verification for binary downloads. Users should be urged to
verify all downloads.
- the 'pgp' link for apache-ignite-fabric-2.4.0-bin.zip points to the
zip file, likewise for apache-ignite-fabric-2.3.0-bin.zip
- apache-ignite-1.3.0-src.zip and earlier are incubating releases,
however the link text does not make this clear.
- the docker and cloud image links don't have sigs or hashes