Affects Version/s: 2.7
Fix Version/s: None
Ignite Flags:Docs Required
This may be an artifact of configuring in both Basic and Advanced settings, but...
Alteration of a cache's config settings from the Basic tab destroys the configuration settings about the particular cache (all fields, queries, indexes, etc. are now gone for the altered cache).
1. Create a new config by Importing from database (e.g. pick two or more tables);
2. Open Config (note the advanced settings for one of the tables)
3. Go back to Basic settings and change one of the caches from PARTITIONED to REPLICATED.
4. Save & Download the configuration
<=== Note, one may have trouble with downloading as an error may be flashed on screen.
4. (alternate) go to list of configurations, select it and under action, choose Download.
Note the particular cache that was changed now has lost virtually all of its definition.