- REPL DUMP takes 2 inputs along with existing FROM and WITH clause.
- Now, REPL DUMP on this DB will replicate the tables based on current_repl_policy.
- Single table replication of format <db_name>.t1 doesn’t allow changing the policy dynamically. So REPLACE clause is not allowed if previous_repl_policy of this format.
- If any table is added dynamically either due to change in regular expression or added to include list should be bootstrapped using independant table level replication policy.
- REPL LOAD should check for changes in repl policy and drop the tables/views excluded in the new policy compared to previous policy. It should be done before performing incremental and bootstrap load from the current dump.
- REPL LOAD on incremental dump should load events directories first and then check for "_bootstrap" directory and perform bootstrap load on them.
Rename table is not in scope of this jira.