- REPL DUMP syntax:
- New format for the Replication policy have 3 parts all separated with Dot (.).
1. First part is DB name.
2. Second part is included list. Comma separated table names/regex with in square brackets. If square brackets are not there, then it is treated as single table replication which skips DB level events.
3. Third part is excluded list. Comma separated table names/regex with in square brackets.
- Need to support regular expression of any format.
- A table is included in dump only if it matches the regular expressions in included list and doesn't match the excluded list.