As per discussion in mailing list. We will bring the failure count to zero and be less tolerant with ptest runs that are not clean.
- TestSequenceFileReadWrite#testSequenceTableWriteReadMR and TestSequenceFileReadWrite#testTextTableWriteReadMR have been disabled (
- TestNegativeCliDriver: merge_negative_5.q and mm_concatenate.q have been disabled (
- TestMiniLlapLocalCliDriver: bucket_map_join_tez1.q (diff), sysdb.q (diff), special_character_in_tabnames_1.q (failure), tez_smb_1.q (diff), union_fast_stats.q (diff), schema_evol_orc_acidvec_part.q, schema_evol_orc_vec_part_llap_io.q, tez_dynpart_hashjoin_1.q (diff), and tez_vector_dynpart_hashjoin_1.q (diff) have been disabled.
- TestCliDriver: fouter_join_ppr.q has been disabled.
- TestStats#partitionedTableDeprecatedCalls, TestStats#partitionedTableInHiveCatalog, and TestStats#partitionedTableOtherCatalog have been disabled.
- TestOldSchema#testPartitionOps has been disabled.
- TestSSL#testSSLFetchHttp has been disabled.
- TestAcidOnTez#testCtasTezUnion and TestAcidOnTez#testNonStandardConversion01 have been disabled.
- TestBeeLineWithArgs#testQueryProgress and TestBeeLineWithArgs#testQueryProgressParallel have been disabled.
- TestMiniDruidKafkaCliDriver : druidkafkamini_basic.q has been disabled.
- TestTxnExIm#testUpgrade has been disabled.
- TestDanglingQOuts.checkDanglingQOut has been disabled till we fix all the previous test errors, since I did not want to delete the dangling q.out files (they may serve as a reference).