Need to support truncate table for replication. Key points to note.
1. For non-partitioned table, truncate table will remove all the rows from the table.
2. For partitioned tables, need to consider how truncate behaves if truncate a partition or the whole table.
3. Bootstrap load with truncate table must work as it is just loadTable/loadPartition with empty dataset.
4. It is suggested to re-use the alter table/alter partition events to handle truncate.
5. Need to consider the case where insert event happens before truncate table which needs to see their data files through change management. The data files should be recycled to the cmroot path before trashing it.