This makes the following enhancements to TestLdapAtnProviderWithMiniDS:
- Extract defined ldifs to a resource file.
- Remove unneeded attributes defined in each ldif entry such as:
- sn (Surname) and givenName from group entries
- distinguishedName from all entries as this attribute serves more
as a parent type of many other attributes.
- Remove setting ExtensibleObject as an objectClass for all ldap entries
as that is not needed. This objectClass would allow for adding any
attribute to an entry.
- Add missing uid attribute to group entries whose dn refer to a uid
- Add missing uidObject objectClass to entries that have the uid attribute
- Explicitly set organizationalPerson objectClass to user entries as
they are using inetOrgPerson objectClass which is a subclass of
the organizationalPerson objectClass
- Create indexes on cn and uid attributes as they are commonly
- Removed unused variables and imports.
- Fixed givenName for user3.
- Other minor code clean up.