Aaron has the following comments on TestStorageRestore in
- removeStorageAccess, restoreAccess, and numStorageDirs can all be made private
- numStorageDirs can be made static
- Rather than do set(Readable/Executable/Writable), use FileUtil.chmod(...).
- Please put the contents of the test in a try/finally, with the calls to shutdown the cluster and the 2NN in the finally block.
- Some lines are over 80 chars.
- No need for the numDatanodes variable - it's only used in one place.
- Instead of "xwr" use "rwx", which I think is a more common way of describing permissions.
- is related to
HDFS-3127 failure in recovering removed storage directories should not stop checkpoint process