If 'hbase.wal.dir' and 'hbase.rootdir' are configured to different filesystem, SplitWALRemoteProcedure archived split WAL failed since SplitWALManager using wrong fs instance. SplitWALManager should use WAL corresponding fs instance.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Configure 'hbase.wal.dir' and 'hbase.rootdir' so that they point to different fs instances.
- Start HBase with multiple RS.
- Create a couple of tables and some rows in them so that the RSs get assigned with some regions.
- Take any RS with non-zero number of regions offline.
- Check master logs for "Wrong FS" error as shown in the screenshot attached.