This is the umbrella JIRA task to define and implement the common and management facilities shared across the implementation of different services in HAS. This task is defined to highlight the shared facilities to avoid duplicate design and implementation across different services. The common facilities including but not limited the following:
- Configuration API: How configuration are loaded and stored.
- Persistent API and facilities: How the data (configuration) are persistent to storage, such as file or database.
- Auditing & logging API: Define a standard way across the system to do auditing and logging.
- High availability mechanism: Considering the common way of realize high availability for services.
- Session management: If service needs session, how session management is implemented as common.
- REST API framework and authentication: Defines the common way of implement REST API and API authentication.
- Key management facilities: Facilities for manage the key or certificate across the system.
- Is contained by
HADOOP-9798 TokenAuth Implementation - HAS
- relates to
HADOOP-9534 Credential Management Framework (CMF)