This jira is mainly for addressing Suresh's review comments for
1. General comment: I have concerns about recursive listing. This could be abused by the applications, creating a lot of requests into HDFS.
2. Any deletion of files/directories while reursing through directories results in RuntimeException and application has a partial result. Should we ignore if a directory was in stack and was not found later when iterating through it?
- listFile() - method javadoc could be better organized - first write about if path is directory and two cases recursive=true and false. Then if path is file and two cases recursive=true or false.
- listFile() - document throwing RuntimeException, UnsupportedOperationException and the possible cause. IOException is no longer thrown.
- testDirectory() - comments test empty directory and test directory with 1 file should be moved up to relevant sections of the test.