Minor typo in setSpaceQuota help documentation displayed on CLI.
disk is misspelled .
-clrQuota <dirname>...<dirname>: Clear the quota for each directory <dirName>.
Best effort for the directory. with fault reported if
1. the directory does not exist or is a file, or
2. user is not an administrator.
It does not fault if the directory has no quota.
-setSpaceQuota <quota> <dirname>...<dirname>: Set the dik space quota <quota> for each directory <dirName>.
The directory quota is a long integer that puts a hard limit
on the number of names in the directory tree.
Quota can also be speciefied with a binary prefix for terabytes,
petabytes etc (e.g. 50t is 50TB, 5m is 5MB, 3p is 3PB).
Best effort for the directory, with faults reported if
1. N is not a positive integer, or
2. user is not an administrator, or
3. the directory does not exist or is a file, or
4. the directory would immediately exceed the new space quota.
Assigning to self.