I've tried quite a bit and have been unable to get the test to fail on my machines. It appears from your log that the local directory that's created during the test has an expected write permission enabled. Out of curiosity, what's the default umask on your machine?
The assumption currently used by the test, that the newly created directory will have a specific set of permissions on the local filesystem, is probably not a good one to make. I've changed the test test to explicitly set the permissions before the test, this should remove the problem. I've also added logging info to the test to help if further debugging is required.
Patch passes all local unit tests except known-bad
[exec] +1 overall.
[exec] +1 @author. The patch does not contain any @author tags.
[exec] +1 tests included. The patch appears to include 3 new or modified tests.
[exec] +1 javadoc. The javadoc tool did not generate any warning messages.
[exec] +1 javac. The applied patch does not increase the total number of javac compiler warnings.
[exec] +1 findbugs. The patch does not introduce any new Findbugs warnings.
[exec] +1 Eclipse classpath. The patch retains Eclipse classpath integrity.