1) No need to import AtomicInteger. Also plz remove extra diffs.
1) You cant simply change the constructor def. Overload it and deprecate the other if needed.
2) Extra diffs w.r.t.
+ sb.append(String.format("* Scheduling information can be off by " +
+ "maximum of %d seconds\n", pollingInterval/1000));
for formatting time.
+ scheduler.assignTasks(tracker("tt1")); // heartbeat
The ordering doesnt seem right. You submit 5 jobs, try to assign tasks (which should be no-op) and then you init the jobs.
2) Shouldnt we also check/test the timing issue that after poll-interval units of time the values are correct. Something like
- add jobs
- check the queue-sched-info
- allow the jobs to be inited by the poller i.e wait for poller-interval time
- check again to see if the change is made.
2) Plz mark the start and end of a new sub-test using comments