A couple of improvements requested:
- change the title of the namenode page to include namenode
-> Hadoop NameNode (<host>:<port>)
- Move all the info except the per node info from the dfshealth.jsp page to the home page. No reason to make folks go through that page to get summary info or to find local logs.
- It would be good if the health status information were sorted by node name, rather than the (random) order that -report returns
- Looking at an xml file copied to the dfs, can't view/tail it in the browser. Can download the file and view it locally.
- Viewing a java source file, the newlines don't come out right. Again, downloading and viewing locally is fine.
- When clicking on a file, it would be good to view its contents (or some subset of it) immediately, with the advanced options appearing at the bottom (block locations [just choose one], number of blocks view/tail/download/chunk size).
- Fix the filename problem (browser related) [e.g. /user/yarnon/build.xml gets translated to -user-yarnon-build.xml]