While doing manual testing, I realized that the crash recovery of AtomicRename operation of a folder in AzureNativeFileSystem doesn't create a placeholder property blob for destination folder. Due to this bug, the destination folder can not be renamed again.
Below is how I tested this:
1. Create a test directory as "/test/A"
2. Create 15 block blobs in "/test/A" folder.
3. Run "hadoop fs -mv /test/A /test/B" command and crash it as soon as /test/A-RenamePending.json file is created.
4. Now run "hadoop fs -lsr /test" command, which should complete the pending rename operation (redo) as a part of crash recovery.
5. The REDO method copies the pending files from source folder to destination folder (by consulting A-RenamePending.json file), but it doesn't create a 0-byte property blob for /test/B folder, which is a bug as that folder will not be usable for many operations.