Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
For now, there's no community version Dockerfile in Hadoop; most of docker images are provided by vendor, e.g.
1. Cloudera's image: https://hub.docker.com/r/cloudera/quickstart/
2. From HortonWorks sequenceiq: https://hub.docker.com/r/sequenceiq/hadoop-docker/
3. MapR provides the mapr-sandbox-base: https://hub.docker.com/r/maprtech/mapr-sandbox-base/
The proposal of this JIRA is to provide a community version Dockerfile in Hadoop, and here's some requirement:
1. Seperated docker image for master & agents, e.g. resource manager & node manager
2. Default configuration to start master & agent instead of configurating manually
3. Start Hadoop process as no-daemon
Here's my dockerfile to start master/agent: https://github.com/k82cn/outrider/tree/master/kubernetes/imgs/yarn
I'd like to contribute it after polishing .