RemoteException has a number of undocumented behaviors
- o.a.h.ipc.RemoteException has no javadocs on getClassName. Reading the source, the String returned is the classname of the wrapped remote exception.
- RemoteException(String, String) is equivalent to calling RemoteException(String, String, null)
- Constructors allow null for all arguments
- Some of the test code doesn't check for correct error codes to correspond with the wrapped exception type
- methods don't document when they might return null