We should be able to create instance of CryptoCodec:
- via codec class name. (Applications may have config for different crypto codecs)
- via algorithm/mode/padding. (For automatically decryption, we need to find correct crypto codec and proper implementation)
- a default crypto codec through specific config.
This JIRA is for
- Create instance through cipher suite(algorithm/mode/padding)
- Refactor create instance of CryptoCodec into CryptoCodecFactory
We need to get all crypto codecs in system, this can be done via a Java ServiceLoader + hadoop.security.crypto.codecs config.