Steps to reproduce :-
1. User changes the input method to TEXT INPUT.
2. User clicks or focuses on the TEXT INPUT which opens up the system keyboard of iPad.
3. Only half of the RDP screen is visible on iPad ( canvas screen jumps upwards).
4. User cannot scroll up to view the upper part of the screen.
5. Once system keyboard opens up. It is always up on the screen.
6. User cannot hide it by changing TEXT INPUT to none.
I have attached the screenshot of original screen and jumping screen for the reference.