Hi there. I've been using Guacamole for a couple of years now (and love it!), but I've always had one issue. When connecting to a VNC server, the scaling of the window has always been a bit awkward to me. It's really difficult to get Guacamole to scale the display to 100%. I'm able to do so by following these steps:
- Open the Guacamole menu (press Ctrl+Alt+Shift)
- Uncheck "Automatically fit to browser window" under Display
- Un-maxmize browser window
- Check "Automatically fit to browser window"
- Uncheck "Automatically fit to browser window"
Now I'm at 100%. But I can't maximize the browser window or it'll change (even though I have "Automatically fit to browser window" unchecked). It's a minor annoyance because the font is noticeably fuzzy when not at 100%.
Also, those zoom buttons don't work very well either. It only goes in increments of 10%. And if you're at 109% and zoom out, then you're set to 99%...