Uploaded image for project: 'Guacamole'
  1. Guacamole
  2. GUACAMOLE-699

Multiple fixes and improvements for the german translation

    XMLWordPrintableJSON

    Details

    • Type: Improvement
    • Status: Resolved
    • Priority: Trivial
    • Resolution: Done
    • Affects Version/s: 1.0.0
    • Fix Version/s: 1.1.0
    • Component/s: guacamole-client
    • Labels:
      None

      Description

      Oh hai

      While testing the new 1.0.0 release I found a bunch of typos, missing strings and completely missing translations (e.g. in guacamole-auth-totp and in guacamole-auth-cas) in the german language files.

      Is someone already working on this? If not, do I just need to update guacamole-client/guacamole/src/main/webapp/translations/de.json or are there any other files?

      For the translation of the extension, can I just copy guacamole-client/extensions/guacamole-auth-*/src/main/resources/translations/en.json to de.json and translate it?

      This is my first time trying to get involved in open source, please contact me if I did something wrong in the process.

      best regards

        Attachments

          Issue Links

            Activity

              People

              • Assignee:
                Unassigned
                Reporter:
                leetxyz leetxyz
              • Votes:
                0 Vote for this issue
                Watchers:
                4 Start watching this issue

                Dates

                • Created:
                  Updated:
                  Resolved:

                  Time Tracking

                  Estimated:
                  Original Estimate - Not Specified
                  Not Specified
                  Remaining:
                  Remaining Estimate - 0h
                  0h
                  Logged:
                  Time Spent - 10m
                  10m