Affects Version/s: 0.9.9, 0.9.10-incubating
Fix Version/s: 1.1.0
Environment:Guacamole running on Debian 8.6
Forwarding a windows 2012 R2 session
Sometimes after logging in (which happens to be Full scren) the windows session or the RemoteApp is not launched in full screen.
In fact it behaves like there were a pseudo-resolution smaller than the required one.
The browser (Chrome is open in a 1920*1200) but the screen displayed is locked to something like 1024*768 or so.
When you click on the Fullscreen button. It open and let a black screen all around in the web browser. .
The behavior is the same if you start a windows session , the windows desktop displayed in the web browser is in a 'smaller display' and what remains is black. Haven't succeed to reproduce after all
I have succeeded to find a way to reproduce the behavior "kind of" more often.
In my example i configure notepad++ to be a remoteapp (launch by ||notepad in guacamole )
- Launch a session through Guacamole => No probleme guacamole can be set in fullscreen (on all the browser window)
- Unmaximized the application
- Ctrl-Shift-Alt menu => Disconnect
- On the guacamole option menu (3 choices) => Reconnect
- The result => my screenshot