Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
For automatic pre-commit tests by jenkins, we need a script for downloading the recent patch, compiling the patched source, and checking warnings. This patch includes the script. I borrowed test-patch.sh from Hadoop, and I modified the following things:
- Hadoop's test-patch does not allow any javadoc warnings, but this patch allows them and does not allow the increase of javadoc warnings. This is because the current implementation of Giraph already has 47 javadoc warnings.
- Add the checkstyle check which is not implemented in Hadoop's one.
- Add an options to take jira user as an argument.
- Add some codes related to the project directory structure and some messages.
- Changed some codes to reflect the target directory hierarchy caused by munged.
You can check the integrated test from https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-GIRAPH-Build/. To execute the test, please click 'Build now' and type the number of Giraph jira issue. Now, I gave the wrong path of the jira cli to jenkins because I don't want to disturb the jira. So, you see "no such file/directory" error in "Adding comment to jira" section)
After this patch is committed, I'll ask the automatic jenkins hook to email@example.com as described in http://wiki.apache.org/general/PreCommitBuilds.