Thanks for producing these pages. I quickly looked at the first two links and here are my comments so far -
for the 1st link -
1. you can mention that framework is pre-selected for you by default.
2. the 3rd bullet under "Identifying the functional components required by our server.", I wonder if it is necessary, because the Datasource pool plugin should have a depedency on system-database. Also, if the app client has dependency on either the console/dbpool/jdbc_userds/1.0/car plugin or default/StatelessSessionEJB/1.0/car, or both, then you don't need to select the ones that the app client depends on. The plugin installer will install the plugin and all its dependencies for you automatically.
3. you might want to update the screen shot for No. 7 to display exactly what you closed earlier.
4. you might want to give desps to your plugins, such as the app client and default/StatelessSessionEJB/1.0/car. It will make things look nicer on the screen shot for No. 7 and 8.
for the 2nd link -
1. for gshell, you'll have to select the framework plugin group manually. I'd suggest us showing an example with framework selected.
For both links -
1. you might want to demonstrate the assemblies server after it is build. For example, cd to the directory and list the directory structure... able to start the server, list configurations - should contain at list what you selected earlier on to build the custom server.