- Currently several Checkstyle based ERRORs/WARNINGs are reported
- DoublePrecisionContextTest.java usage of new Double(...) is deprecated marked with JDK 9 which can simply being replaced by using Double.valueOf(..).
- geometry-euclidian, geometry-core
- Vector.java messages like Vector.java:99:8: Unable to get class information for @throws tag 'IllegalNormException'. [JavadocMethod]
- AffineTransformMatrix3D.java, AffineTransformMatrix1D.java and AffineTransformMatrix1D.java messages like Unable to get class information for @throws tag 'NonInvertibleTransformException'..
- This is related to that the methods do not add the throwing to the method signature and using a wrong JavaDoc Tag like @exception.
- Remove the ERRORs/WARNINGs