We have 2 servers(A,B) hosted in one region with Apache Geode process running, due to some issues on Server B we have to reboot the entire box. Please find list of steps done.
1) Stopped all Geode process in Server B.
2) Cleared the work space in Server B.
3) Rebooted the Server B and post reboot started all Geode process in following order with Locator, Server & Pulse which started fine.
4) Logged in to Pulse and found that Server A was unable to locate Server B post reboot.
5) We have to Restart Server A Geode process to make it synchronize and detect process.
Please let us know if this behavior is expected and provide some update.