After creating gateways senders and receivers between two geode clusters replications is established. After restart gateway receiver, list gateways command shows that everything is connected and replication works.
But when checking gateway sender state over JMX with GatewaySenderMXBean and checking isConnected() I got false, but should be true as it is connected.
Steps to reproduce issue:
- create two sites (geode-examples/wan)
- check GW sender stats with jconsole (Connected = true)
- stop GW receiver on the remote site (Connected = false)
- put some entry (it will be in the queue waiting for connection)
- start GW receiver on the remote site (Connected = false)
- replication is established, the event is processed to the remote site (Connected = false, should be true)