Patch with cached LDAP support.
- Authentication and authorization from LDAP(JNDI client implementation).
- Cache for the search results in a directory for authentication (password is cached in the successful bindu).
- ttl - time to live of the object in the cache (seconds)
- size - max. cache size(number of the objects)
- check-interval - interval of the periodic cleaning job(search and remove expired objects, seconds)
- User preferences received from LDAP attributes:
enabled - if present then the user has the login permission)
write permission - if present then the user has the write permission under home directory