Implement a new TypeInfoDataTypeConverter that will no longer produce LegacyTypeInformationType.
As mentioned in the FLIP:
- All types from DataStream API should be supported by this converter.
- TupleTypeInfoBase will be translated into a proper RowType or StructuredType.
- BigDecimals will be converted to DECIMAL(38,18) by default.
- Composite types (tuples, POJOs, rows) will be flattened by default if they are used as top-level records (similar to the old behavior).
- The order of POJO field's is determined by the DataTypeExtractor and must not be defined manually anymore.
- GenericTypeInfo is converted to RawType immediately by considering the current configuration.
- A DataStream that originated from Table API will keep its DataType information due to ExternalTypeInfo implementing DataTypeQueryable.