This is an umbrella issue for all tasks that are related to dropping the legacy planner.
It assumes that the community has chosen the Blink planner as the new default planner for Table and SQL programs.
As discussed in https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r0851e101e37fbab273775b6a252172c7a9f7c7927107c160de779831%40%3Cdev.flink.apache.org%3E we will perform the following steps in 1.14:
- Drop `flink-table-planner` early
- Drop many deprecated interfaces and API on demand
- Rename `flink-table-planner-blink` to `flink-table-planner`
- Rename `flink-table-runtime-blink` to `flink-table-runtime`
- Remove references of "Blink" in the code base