As a system administrator, I would like to be able to:-
- see which user is logged or not logged into Mifos X.
- forcefully logout a logged in user remotely
- not be able to edit user credentials plus assigning a role when a user is logged in
- see which machine the user is logged in from
- restrict users from logging in from multiple computer/devices simultaneously i.e if user A is logged in from PC1, and if he tries to login from PC2, Mifos X should be able to tell the user that he is already login from PC1 and should reject this login unless he logout from PC1 then he can proceed with this login session
- enable audit trail to track PC/Device names with user name against any action the user performs in Mifos X e.g Creating a client. a column can be added (pc_name) for this.
All this can make administration and tracking of any errors perfect