I am using maven-bundle-plugin version 1.4.3. We use the manifest goal and configure the plugin to read bnd instructions from a file called osgi.bundle like this:
In thet artifact's osgi.bundle file, we use _exportcontents to list the packages to be exported. I am observing that even if I set a version attribute explicitly as part of _exportcontents instruction, the generated Export-Package headers in the manifest always contains version as 3.0-Prelude-SNAPSHOT, which is the version of the artifact being built. If I switch to using Export-Package, the generated manifest contains whatever version I specify in the osgi.bundle file. This looks like a bug to me.