The fix of
FELIX-4302 raises other issues:
- Old configurations that start with reserved names, are not read and components are not instantiated
- The same configurations are not working on windows and other operating systems anymore. Till now, we could copy the configuration folder between computers with different operating system and it worked pretty well
- Strangely, factory.config files from old configurations were found, but the actual configuration files were not
This issues come from the fix of
I would suggest that instead of
- having a Set winDevNames in FilePersist and
- callng winDevNames.equals(dir.substring(0, 3))
create a separate function like isReservedName and handle the different names separately. E.g.: directory names starting with "com" should be escaped only if there is a number afterwards and nothing else.
Handle reserved names in the same way on every operating system!!! Now the configuration that works on windows, will not work on linux (if we simply copy the configuration folders to another system).