When using the samples from the UPnP trunk (r948853), the action SetTime on the Clock device throws a ClassCastException (Date to Long).
Moreover, even when correcting the bugs, the GUI is not reactive to the call as it does not consider the TimeStateVariable's clock.
Step to reproduce the bugs:
- Launch UPnP examples
- In the tester, go into ClockDevice.TimerService.SetTime
- Do the action with the parameter '2009-12-26T11:42:52' (valid ISO format)
- Result as a ISO date format
- GUI changes date to the input parameter
- No changes even when correcting previous point
(patch ready to commit)